5.4.11

Your preschooler can read the Bible

About a month ago I had a parent recommend this Learn to Read Bible for my Kindergardener. This was by far one of the best books I have purchased. I have seen first hand how my child desires daily to read it. In fact in one weeks time she has read through  the Old Testament and is on to the  New Testament. The really great thing is she can recall Bible stories and  now she loves the Bible.  
After hearing what other parents have told me about this and seeing it first hand I highly recommend this Bible. It has Bible stories with Colorful cartoon illustrations and each page has 4 easy to read lines that follows up each page with a question for the parent to ask to see if they recall what they are reading.  
Start children off on the way they should go,
   and even when they are old they will not turn from it.
-Proverbs 22:6-




No comments:

Post a Comment